Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 31 - A Time For Change


There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven.
Ecclesiastes 3:1

In Ecclesiastes 3 Solomon outlines various seasons in life when things happen. From crying to laughing, or scattering and gathering. Solomon simply and eloquently states that there is a reason and season for everything in our lives. What season of life are you in? Are you grieving or healing? Loving or hating? Plating or harvesting? No matter the season of your life embrace it as God's perfect plan for you. What is happening now has happened before, and what will happen in the future has happened before, because God makes the same things happen over and over again (Ecc. 3:15). Finding peace with the season of your life requires accepting, appreciating, and discovering God's perfect timing for your life. He does not make mistakes. So long as you do not doubt God's plan for you you will not fall into danger. Embrace his plan for you and you will find forever solutions to your problems.

Read Ecclesiastes 3:1-5:20 for more on Solomon's wisdom on life.

Dear Heavenly Father I come before you today to praise your name and your perfect plan for my life. O Lord when I despair or doubt your ways let me now fall into danger but rather into your loving embrace. I know your plan for my life is perfect and I willingly accept all that you have in store for me. May I walk down the path you have set before me with confidence, wisdom, and strength knowing that you are there beside me. Although seasons of my life may be difficult I know that you will see me through them and I will learn valuable lessons from everything you set before me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment