Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15 - Finding Peace

 


"I have told you these things, so that in me you amy have peace. 
In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! 
I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

From out of no where life can throw you a curve ball. Something you were least expecting. Perhaps at a time in your life when you were rejoicing you are suddenly grieving. How do you cope? How do you move on? Some days, how do you even face the day? The answer is through our Heavenly Father, our Savior, and our Redeemer. Even in our hour of anguish and despair we can receive peace, comfort, and the strength to move on through our Almighty Father. Give your pain and sorrow to Him. In return He will give you peace and comfort. You are not in it alone, all you need to do is ask and your Father will come running.

Reflect upon Romans 5

And we know that in all things God works for the good for those 
who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

Dear Heavenly Father, you know my struggles today. I know you have placed these struggles in my life for a sovereign purpose. Today I ask Lord that you give me the wisdom, strength, and guidance to ford these rough waters. It is my hearts desire to do Your will O Lord even in difficult times. Please let me see past my selfishness and grief to be a heartfelt worker in Your kingdom. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment