Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 6 - God's Unfailing Love


Your Love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the skies.
Your righteousness is like the mighty
mountains, your justice like the great deep.
Psalm 36:5,6
As women we are always doing so much for others and yet often feel like we receive so little in return. Lack of appreciation can sometimes bring down our moods and put us in a state of despair. Fear not though, God's love for us is unfailing and perfect. Today and everyday He will faithfully walk by your side. He loves you and everything you do. He sees all the good in your heart and appreciates all the wonderful things you do everyday. When you feel sad, lonely, or unappreciated just look up to heaven because God is smiling down on you and loves you for who you are. How can you show your love for Him today?

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you today with outstretched arms of love and appreciation. Thank you O Lord for your unfailing love and appreciation for me. Even in my times of trouble you see all the good that is in my heart and in my actions. Thank you Lord for never leaving my side or losing faith in me. In Your holy name I pray, Amen.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment