Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 23 - God is Our Guide

 
Yes I am always with you;
you hold me by my right hand.
You guide me with your counsel,
and afterward you will take me into glory.
Psalm 73:23, 24

Have you gone astray? Are you wandering aimlessly in your life? Or perhaps you just feel like you have lost your way recently? Who do you turn to when you feel this way? God wants to be the guide in your life. He wants to lead you down the righteous path, the road to redemption and ever lasting life. If you are feeling lost just reach out your hand and He will lovingly embrace you.  When facing a big life decision do not rely on your wisdom alone. Look to your Father in heaven for all the answers. He will not lead you astray, He will not desert you, He will not make the wrong choice. Though Jesus you will make the correct decision in your life, the one that He has planned for you. Do not try and do it all on your own. He wants to steer your life, all you have to do is to give Him the steering wheel. Through God you will arrive safely at your destination. Have faith and trust in Him for all the days of your life.

If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:9,10

Dear God please forgive me of my sins and foolish ways. For too long I have been handling the steering wheel of my life. Today and always O Lord, I want You to be in control of my life. I will go where you lead me, faithfully and without question. I know You will lead me down the path of righteousness and everlasting life. Praise be to You O Father for Your wisdom and patience in a soul like me. You know my struggles O Lord, please show me the path you have chosen for me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment