Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1 - God's Guidance

Photobucket
Show me your ways, O Lord,
teach me your paths;
guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.
Psalm 25:4,5
Who is driving your life? Who has their hands on the steering wheel controlling your life? If you insist on guiding your life down the path you want it to go I want to encourage you today to take your hands off of the steering wheel and let your Heavenly Father take control. God's guidance is righteous and perfect. You may think you know where your life should go but God knows better than you and will steer you down the path he planned for your life even before you were born.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him, 
and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5,6

My dear sibling in Christ, please give up your daily struggles and give them to our Heavenly Father. He will not abandon you, His guidance is perfect, and His love for you is eternal.

Dear Heavenly Father, you know my struggles and the issues that weigh on my shoulders. Today Lord I ask that you take control of my life and control the steering wheel of my life. Father in Heaven please give me the strength and courage to get through each day trusting in you. I am comforted Lord knowing that you have set before me a perfect path, I desire to walk down your path and not my own. In Your name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment