Friday, March 5, 2010

March 5 - Let God Fight Your Battle


O Lord, you know all about this.
Do not stay silent.
Do not abandon me now, O Lord.
Wake up! Rise to my defense!
Take up my case, my God and my Lord.
Psalm 35:22,23

When you are frustrated, worn out, or find yourself in deep despair because of a problem in your life do not give up hope. Lean on God's shoulder and ask him for help. You need not walk through this issue alone. He is there and waiting right by your side. All you need to do is ask. He wants to help but he will not do so until you put your faith and trust completely in Him. He will fight your fight and He will win!

You may be struggling with marital problems, difficulties with your children, or are experiencing financial difficulties. Your Lord has not abandoned you in your time of need. He is right there with you, you just need to extend out your hand and ask for His help. He will help you through these tough and dark days, you will shine again because of Him.

  But give great joy to those who come to my defense.
Let them continually say, "Great is the Lord,
who delights in blessing his servant with peace!"
Then I will proclaim your justice,
and I will praise you all day long.
Psalm 35:27,28

Dearest Heavenly Father, you know my struggles and my worries. I can not fight these battles alone O Lord, I need and want you by my side every step of the way. Please Lord, rise up to my defense and help me fight this fight. Anything is possible through you Almighty God. So please take my hand and walk beside me as I wage my battle against the enemy. Through you Lord I will find comfort and courage to push through these dark days. I look forward to the lessons you are teaching me O Lord. In Your holy name I pray, Amen.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment