Friday, March 19, 2010

March 19 - Temper, Temper, Temper


"In your anger do not sin." Do not let the sun go down while 
you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold.
Ephesians 4:26,27

Are you struggling with your temper? Do your emotions seem to be a bit out of control lately? The devil can so easily get a stronghold of our lives and emotions when we allow him to. Kids, spouses, finances, household chores, they all compound and wear us down when we let them. When we aren't careful anger and short tempers can become an everyday occurrence. Out of control tempers can have severe consequences. Do not let the devil control your emotions any more, but rather put God in control of your emotional vehicle, give him the steering wheel. With His strength you can overcome anger and temper issues.

If you are battling with anger and frustration today I want to encourage you to read Ephesians 4.

Dear Father God you know my struggles and challenges today. Today O Lord I lay my problems at your feet. Cleanse me Father of my sins. I do not want to struggle with anger. I do not want the devil to control my emotions. Lord, please buoy me up and give me the strength and wisdom to overcome my anger and frustration. Bring a peace to my heart that only You can create. I love You O Lord with all my heart and all my soul. I do not want to be controlled by anger or my temper any longer. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment