Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17 - Laugh Today


A cheerful heart is good medicine,
but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
Proverbs 17:22

My dear siblings in Christ I want to encourage you today to laugh. There is so much in life to be thankful for and appreciative of! Fill your soul with joy and happiness today. Shake off the sorrow of yesterday for today is a new day that your Heavenly Father has graciously given to you. The seasons are changing, the birds are singing, and hopefully where you are the sun is shining. Give thanks for everything you have and put a smile on your face. Sit with your children and tell funny jokes, recount a funny memory, share your joy with those around you. Happiness and laughter is infectious, spread this infection to everyone around you. Our God is a wonderful God, a forgiving Father, and a righteous teacher. Give praise and thanksgiving to Him, enjoy today and laugh!

Shout with joy to God, all the earth!
Sing the glory of his name;
make his praise glorious!
Psalm 66:1 
Almighty Father in Heaven today I bow at your feet with praise and thanksgiving. Thank you Father for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me. All I have O Lord, I owe unto You. Today God my cup of joy and laughter will run over for praise and appreciation of all that you have given to me. Despite my struggles O Lord, I am blessed and fortunate. May my actions and words bring joy and pleasure to You today. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment