Sunday, May 9, 2010

May 9 - A Prayer of Praise


Now all glory to God, who is able to keep you from falling 
away and will bring you with great joy into his glorious presence 
without a single fault. All glory to him who alone is God,
 our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, 
majesty, power, and authority are his before all time, 
and in the present, and beyond all time! Amen.
Jude 1:24,25

When was the last time you gave thanks to our Father for simply being all that He is? It is so easy to get caught up in praying for things we need in our own lives that we lose sight of the big picture. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are his before all time. All praise, thanksgiving and honor are owed to Him today and everyday. We live in a time of temptation and sinfulness. We must remain strong and steadfast in our faith despite the world that surrounds us. God alone will bring us into His presence without sin when it is our time to ascend to heaven. He will keep you from falling into temptation and He guarantees that if you remain faithful you will receive the gift of everlasting life. What greater reward is there than eternal life without sin in His presence? I want to encourage you today to say a prayer from your heart of praise and thanksgiving. Recount all the marvelous things He has done in your life. Do not ask for anything; simply give praise for his amazing graciousness.

Dear Father in Heaven, today I give thanks to you for you graciousness and amazing blessings in my life. Without You in my life I would be lost. But behold I am found. All glory and honor to your O Father for the gifts in my life. Despite the hardships and struggles I may face O Lord, you have blessed with me abundance. With your strength and love I can overcome everything. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment