Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 12 - The Joy of Laughter




We were filled with laughter,
And we sang for joy,
And the other nations said,
“What amazing things the Lord has done for them.”
Yes, the Lord has done amazing things for us!
What joy!
Psalms 126:2

Do you laugh everyday? Do your kids laugh everyday? When was the last time you had a whole-hearted belly laugh that brought you to tears? Laugh creates memories, evokes strong emotions, and forges and everlasting bond between friends and family. Laughter heals. Laughter cleanses. Laughter is just plain fun.

Today I encourage you to sing for joy, give praise to His name for all the amazing things He has done in your life, and laugh! Fill yourself with laughter. Lay aside your stresses, your to-do list, and our worries. Fill your home and heart with laughter today and everyday. Life is to be celebrated. He has blessed you with so much. Enjoy it and sing His amazing praises!

Dear heavenly Father you have blessed me so! Too often I get caught up in daily grind and forget to sing your praises. Lord today please help me to spread joy and laughter in my family and to all those you put in my path today. May I be a beacon of light, joy, laughter and encouragement to all those I meet today. You are truly a glorious God! Everything I have is a blessing from you. Thank you O Lord for standing by me through the tough times. Today because of Your everlasting love, I will laugh. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment