Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 16 - Our Sins Have Been Taken Away


He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our
freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins.
Ephesians 1:7

Am I the only one that is brought to my knees with humility when I think of the price Jesus paid for my sins? Through His death we were redeemed and forgiven. Jesus died as the final and perfect sacrifice for our sins. Your sins. My sins. The price for the gift that Jesus gives us each and every day is eternal. We are loved so much that our sins are forgiven. Some days when I feel low or discouraged I find enormous strength in the thought that I was chosen, I am loved, and He gave everything for little ole' me. If you are struggling in your life, I pray that you find comfort and strength knowing that you are important, you are loved, and your sins belong to God. His son paid the ultimate price for you.


Dear Heavenly Father, I drop to my knees today with thanksgiving for the price Your son paid for my sins. Thank you O Lord for choosing me as a member of your family. When I am feeling discouraged O Father, may I gain strength and comfort in just knowing that Your love for me is never ending. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment