Friday, May 14, 2010

May 14 - We Are Holy and Without Fault


Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in
Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes.
Ephesians 1:4


God chose you. Consider that statement for a minute. You didn't choose to be saved, you accepted Him in your heart but you didn't choose God. He chose you! Your salvation depends entirely on God and God alone. God's graciousness alone gave you salvation. You didn't do anything to deserve salvation, you were saved according to His plan. Do not boast about your salvation for you played no part it happening. God alone is to credit for your gift of eternal life and salvation. It is difficult to wrap our head around how God could accept sinful people into His kingdom like ourselves. It is through Christ that we are sinless and blameless. We are holy and without fault because of Christ and God's perfect plan for our lives. Give thanks and praise to Him today for choosing you to enter His kingdom.


Dear Heavenly Father, I humbly fall at your feet today to give thanks and praise for choosing me for salvation and eternal life in Your kingdom. May I never boast about this gift but rather walk by Your side with graciousness, forever accepting of the life you have set before me. May my heart, arms, and eyes be open to all that you have given me. For all the days of my life O Lord I will be a soldier in Your army here on Earth. Thank you O Father for seeing me as holy and without fault. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

post signature

1 comment:

Rod said...

Hello Alexis,
Very good post!
We have all been choosn but only a few find that choice to be creditable for their lives.
If you can take a look at my new book.
http://www.strategicpublishinggroup.com/title/TheSwordAndTheSpear.html
God Bless you,
Rod

Post a Comment