Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 27 - We Have Eternal Glory!



So I am willing to endure anything if it will bring salvation 
and eternal glory in Christ Jesus to those God has chosen.
2Timothy 2:10

What a wonderful verse to end the Our True Identity in Christ study! God has chosen you and me, we will have eternal glory. Praise and glory be to Him!! Life is full of trials, tribulations, challenges, and adversity. Through it all though as Christians we have hope and faith that we can endure anything because one day we will be brought to salvation. We will have eternal glory in Heaven thanks to Christ. He gave it all so that we can have eternal glory and salvation. We can find strength in the difficult times knowing that we will not suffer forever. There is hope! If you are dealing with health problems, financial struggles, or other personal issues look to Him for hope and strength. You will not bear the weight of your struggles for eternity. The beauty and majesty of Heaven will embrace us when our time here on earth is complete. Through Him I am truly willing to endure anything because I know one day I will experience salvation and eternal glory, thanks be to Christ. Thanks be to God for choosing you and me for salvation.


Dear Heavenly Father, thanks be to You for choosing me for salvation and eternal glory. I am truly willing to endure anything because I know that one day I will bask in the glory of eternal life in Heaven. I am humbled and honored to be chosen for eternal life in Your beautiful home. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment