Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19 - We Are Sitting With Christ



For he raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated 
us with him in the heavenly realms because 
we are united with Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:6

One of the foundational identities that we have through Christ is resurrection after we die. We know we will be resurrected because Christ rose to heaven after His death. Christ's life and death also gives us the privilege of living as a Christian now. We are united with Christ and not only sit with Him here in the living but also after our death.  Personally when I consider the fact that I am sitting with my Savior I am not only humbled but empowered to live by His standards to the best of my ability. It is sobering to think that I have been chosen by my heavenly Father to live a Christian life. It is a gift and an honor that I do not take lightly. I am proud to walk (and sit) alongside Christ, my Savior.


Dear Heavenly Father, I am humbled and honored to sit with you O Lord. You have chosen me to walk alongside You through this life. Please guide me and strengthen me as I do Your work here on earth. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment