Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 15 - We Are New People


This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. 
The old life is gone; a new life has begun!
2 Cor 5:17

All you have to do is believe. When you believe in Christ as Your Savior you become a new person. That is all it takes. Belief. Faith. Trust in Him. You do not have to earn the new life. Jesus Christ paid that price for you and earned the new life for you when He died on the cross. When the Holy Spirit grew in your heart you became a new person. Instantly you shed the clothes of your former life. All of your old sins, hardships, and stresses had been thrown away. Rejoice knowing that you are a new person in Jesus Christ your Savior. Dear friend, do not waste this precious gift of a new life. Go out and use your gift as He leads you. With a new life comes new thoughts, behaviors, and decisions. What changes have you made with your gift of a new life? How are you growing personally as a Christian? How are you growing others around you for the glory of God?

Dear Heavenly Father, through you I have become a new person. You have not only given me the gift of salvation but also transformation. I have been transformed through you. I pray O Father that I make the changes you want me to make and influence those around me that You want me to bring to your kingdom. All glory and honor is owed to you O Father. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment