Monday, April 12, 2010

April 12 - We Are Made Holy


He made you holy by means of Christ Jesus, just as he did for all people everywhere 
who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours.
1 Cor 1:2 

Have you ever considered why you were chosen to be a Christian? Why were you given the gift of rebirth? Ever stopped to think that God has personally invited you into His eternal Kingdom? When you accepted Christ into your heart you accepted God's personal invitation. He invited you to be holy through Jesus Christ. We have been made holy and set apart for the purpose of serving our God. We are at His service. What are you doing as a honored guest in His kingdom? Are you a dutiful guest or a pitiful servant? You were personally invited by God our Father in Heaven to be a special guest for eternity. By accepting His invitation you are accepting the work and hours of service that go along with being a Holy Christian. He made you Holy friend. I want to encourage you to find your ministry, find your calling for His kingdom while you are here on earth. Make your time pleasing in His eyes.

Dear Heavenly Father, I am honored and humbled to be a guest in Your eternal kingdom. I pray that my time here on earth is pleasing to You. O Lord, please guide me in my ministry so that I might work most efficiently for Your kingdom and glory. Show me Your ways O Lord, the path of service you have planned for me. As your guest I will dutifully serve you all the days of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment