Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April 14 - We Were Given a New Life


Just as everyone dies because we all belong to Adam, 
everyone who belongs to Christ will be given new life.
1 Cor 15:22

A new life, doesn't that sound wonderful? A life free of worries, stresses, struggles, and grief. A new life in Heaven at the feet of your Heavenly Father. Rejoicing in the joy of being with those you love that preceded you in death. When you accepted Christ as your Savior you were given a new life and set free from the penalty of sin. As born again Christians we have received the precious gift of eternal life. Have you ever stopped to consider the salvation of others? Or are you focused on yourself? What are you doing to help others receive the precious gift of eternal life that you will enjoy? Where is your ministry? Is it at home? Have you been called to minister to others on a large scale? No matter your calling it is your calling from God. You were given a new life, what are you doing to make sure others hear about the Good Word and receive the gift of a new life; eternally in Heaven with our Almighty Father.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the precious gift of a new life that you have so graciously given me. Through my salvation I know that You have called me to work for Your Kingdom here in the flesh. Father God please lead me down the path to faithfully serve You. When I falter O Lord, please strengthen and encourage me. Through You O Lord, anything is possible. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment