Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Welcome to Faithful Rubies!

Welcome to Faithful Rubies! 

Photobucket

This blog is an answer to a prayer and the product of my obedience in answering a call from my Heavenly Father. As my family has grown ministry outside of my home has become very limited. My husband, my children, and my home will always be my first and most important ministry. However, I began to feel like I was called to do more for other women and stay-at-home Moms in my similar situation. Over the course of a few months I asked God to show me how I could minister to others as he was calling me to do. The answer to my prayer came in the form of blogging. Quite honestly, this is not what I expected. I have never considered myself a writer although it has always come easily to me. My Almighty Father has a plan for my life though and I must obediently follow his calling. Out of my obedience is born Faithful Rubies; a daily devotional.

Each day I will post a brief devotional for you to read, pray within, and reflect upon during your day. It is my hearts prayer that you receive encouragement and inspiration from the devotions He writes through me.

If at anytime you are struggling with a particular issue PLEASE contact me. I always available via email and will do my very best to encourage you and lift you up during your season of trouble. Also, please let me know if you would like to read a devotion on a particular topic.

Who can find a virtuous and capable wife?
She is more precious that rubies.
Her husband can trust her,
and she will greatly enrich his life.
Proverbs 31:10,11

Daily devotionals will begin March 1, 2010!

Thank you to Jane McCormack for designing the Faithful Rubies button!

No comments:

Post a Comment